Style | Lookbook: Summer 2017

Hi guys!

I'm trying out a seasonal lookbook post showing some of my favorite looks! Let me know what you think of posts like this! This summer give me all the denim, embroidered items and maxis (of course)!

"Swim in the sea, go on road trips, count the stars, find true love, be free."
- breakup.tumblr.com
P.S- The orange embroidered dress & the gold choker are from Zaful. It was my first time ordering with them and their items did not disappoint! I love them both so much and I got a moon pendant choker there that I love as well. Delivery time does take awhile so if you order online with them, make sure you do it weeks in advance to when you'd need to have something!

P.S.S - My BEARPAW discount code:
BA171JZQZM
is now worth 25% off (until Aug.31st)
& They're having a summer sale right now!!!

Which look is your favorite?!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing}
Look 1:
Similar Denim Dress - Rue 21
Similar Olive Print Scarf - Kohl's
Gold Aviators - Rue 21
Similar Tan Faux Suede Wedges - Forever 21

Look 2:
 Embroidered Dress - Zaful
Gold Circle Choker - Zaful
Similar Brown Round Sunnies - Forever 21
Similar Tassel Crossbody Bag - Forever 21

Look 3:
Similar Burgundy Slit Maxi - Forever 21
Similar Tan Hat - Charming Charlie
Similar Crochet Vest - Francesca's
Lace- Up Wedges - BEARPAW

Find me on:

This mountain that's in front of me will be thrown into the midst of the sea.
- The Jesus Girl (Pinterest)

* Thank you BEARPAW and Zaful for the products I received! All opinions of products are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that support BG by Christina!

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina