Style | OOTD 5.9.17

Hi guys!

Quick OOTD today! Hope you like it!

Poppy Apparel is an online boutique that I've discovered! They have really cute stuff guys. I especially love their selection of jewelry and graphic tees. If you haven't checked them out yet, give them a visit! This floral maxi skirt is from there and it came in a matching two-piece set. It has a matching floral print crop top that is also really pretty, but I wanted to pair this off-the-shoulder top with it! I love matching separates because you can make so many different outfits with them. The matching sets are great purchases to make because of their versatility.

If you'd like to shop at Poppy Apparel and get some summer clothes, you can get 10% off your order with my code: bgbychristina

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Floral Maxi Skirt - Poppy Apparel 
Similar Off-The-Shoulder Lace Top - Ragstock
Similar Lace Flower Choker - Francesca's
Similar Tan Faux Suede Wedges - Forever 21
Similar Brown Round Sunnies - Forever 21

*Picture cred to my husband Fred <3

Find me on:

But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord;
I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me.
- Micah 7:7


1 comment

  1. This look is darling! I especially love your dainty flower choker!

    Ana | www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina