Style | 5.30.17

Hi friends!

I hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day weekend! Man, we have so much to be thankful for. First on this holiday, I'm thankful for the brave souls that give us freedom and protection. I'm incredibly thankful for my husband, our family & friends and all of our many many blessings! We got to spend the weekend with family, cooking out yummy food and soaking up some sunshine. It was wonderful. At the end of the weekend, Fred surprised me with donuts! They were the biggest donuts I've ever seen haha. One was as big as my face. Seriously it was, we took a pic because it was so funny. It was peanut butter flavor which is my absolute favorite donut flavor. I was one happy girl! Love that man!!!

Y'all know my floral obsession by now! And it doesn't hurt that off-the-shoulder tops are a top trend this season. I've always been a big fan of the off-the-shoulder style because I think they look so flattering. I will be wearing this STYLEWE top all summer long!

I love this outfit because I'm wearing all of my favorite things. I'm crazy about FRINGE so these  BEARPAW sandals are becoming a favorite! They are the "Avril" style sandal in the color tan. 
Say it with me friends, FRINGE! Can't go wrong with a little bit.
If you'd like to make a BEARPAW purchase, use my code:
BA171JZQZM
for 15% off your order!

This fringe necklace is from my current Rocksbox set! As always, you can try Rocksbox for yourself + for free if you use my code:
 bgbychristinaxoxo 

Gotta tell you guys, I used fringe so much in this post and it kept getting autocorrected to fridge haha!  So mean! I'm starving as I write this up. I'm dreaming of dinnertime. Who's with me?

Love,

Christina xx

*Thank you Fred for taking these pictures! Love you to the moon.

{Wearing}
Silver Fringe Necklace - Rocksbox | Slate
Similar Blue Statement Earrings - Charming Charlie
Similar Brown Crossbody Bag - Forever 21

Find me on:

Jesus found the muddiest parts of my heart and planted flowers.
- thesouldoctor (Pinterest)



Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina