Style | 5.22.17


Hi friends!

Happy Monday!!!

I absolutely love this STYLEWE dress! The print has such pretty colors in it and it's a super soft fabric! It really is very comfy to wear all day. I was a bit cold in these photos though, because it was incredibly windy outside haha! I know I'll be waring this dress on repeat this summer.

Both the earrings and the necklace were in my Rocksbox set this month! Drop earrings are my favorite kind and these have just the right amount of sparkle. If you'd like some new summer sparkle for yourself, use my code:
bgbychristinaxoxo 
for a free box set!

It's rare for me to wear colorful shoes! I don't know if y'all have noticed, but I usually wear nice neutral shades. I love my tan/brown and black shoes because I can wear them with everything! I love fun shoes so much, but it's weird how practical I am when picking out shoes! I love how BEARPAW has inspired me to explore and be more adventurous in my choices. These wedges are the
BEARPAW style "Roselle" and they are such a great shade of blue! I know I say it with all BEARPAW shoes, but I can't believe how dang comfortable these are. It was the first thing I noted when I slipped these on for the first time. I was like "Fred, these are the most comfortable wedges I've ever tried on... by far!!!" They have a comfy, squishy pad in the sole, but they're so lightweight and not bulky whatsoever. Long story short, I LOVE these! If you'd like to get 15% off your order today, use my code:
BA171JZQZM

Do you have any fun plans for the week?!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Print Dress - StyleWe
"Roselle" Blue Wedges - BEARPAW
Silver Lariat Necklace - Rocksbox | Sophie Harper
Silver Drop Earrings - Rocksbox | Perry Street
Similar Round Sunnies - Forever 21

Find me on:

Worry traps our hearts. Worship sets them free. 
- HolleyGerth.com 

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina