Style | 4.6.17

Hey guys!

H A P P Y day before Friday

Do you have any fun plans this weekend? I'm so excited to see what we get into. I hope it involves iced coffee and treats of some kind. But let's be honest, I hope everything involves iced coffee and treats haha. This has been a busy busy week, so I hope to get some R&R! And not really even rest like laying around but some soul rest! You know what I'm sayin'?

Let me know what you end up doing! Whatever you choose, I hope it creates a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Slip Dress - Forever 21
Similar Wrap Headband - Anthropologie
Similar Faux Suede Jacket - Forever 21
Similar Feather Necklace - Charming Charlie
Similar Gold Design Ring - Charming Charlie
Similar Gold Leaf Ring - Charming Charlie
Similar Cognac Booties - Forever 21

Find me on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina
YOUTUBE

Do not be afraid, only believe.
Mark 5:36

1 comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina