Style | 4.10.17


Hi guys!

Happy Monday!

I hope your week is off to a great start! Remember, this a fresh new day, a fresh new week and the possibility are endless. Keep chasing your dreams and keep working hard!

These gold, layering necklaces were a part of my most recent Rocksbox box and I've been wearing them nonstop! They are such a good staple piece to have in your jewelry collection. If you'd like to try Rocksbox for yourself, use my code:
bgbychristinaxoxo
to get your 1st month totally free! 

I'm so glad the velvet trend is sticking around for spring and summer! I love velvet items so much. They add texture and just overall make a look a lot more fun! I'm also loving kimonos, but I've been on a kimono kick for years now ha ha. But really, I have quite the collection now. I love them because you can throw them over everything and get a boho vibe and they make great swimsuit covers.

P.S- I just wanna thank my husband for taking so many pictures for me and always helping me out. I love you so much Fred! Hopefully you read this post! :p

What's one thing that you're looking forward to this week?!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Gold Stud Layering Necklaces - Slate, Rocksbox
Gold Aviators - Rue 21
Similar Green Tassel Earrings - Charming Charlie
Similar Plum Velvet Tank - Rue 21
Similar Green Fringe Kimono - Charming Charlie
Distressed Denim - Forever 21
Tan Suede Wedges - Forever 21

Find on on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina

On that day, people will look to their maker.
Isaiah 17:7

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina