Home | 4 Fun & Easy Spring Ideas For Your Home!


Hey guys!

If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, I'm sure you know that I really enjoy the seasons and I like to celebrate each one! You don't have to spend a lot of money or put a ton of effort into embracing the season in your home! You can do as little or as much as you want. I know a lot of people that beautifully decorate their house differently for each season. I admire their decorating and it's always so nice to spend time in a home that feels warm and welcoming! However with Fred and I being newly married and in a temporary space, we haven't quite went all out when the seasons change. Instead, we try to focus on a few small things to add to our space.

The ideas below are what we're trying this spring!
I hope you enjoy these fun ideas to make your place a little more spring-y!

What do you do to embrace the season?

Love,

Christina xx
1. Try Some Green Products!
I've just recently discovered the brand Live Clean and I'm so glad that I tried their products. They have certified organic plant-based ingredients and they're cruelty free, free of harsh chemicals and they're biodegradable and recyclable. Their mission is one that I'm totally on board with. They have safe and gentle products that help protect your family and the planet. This hand soap is my favorite, it smells like a day at the beach!
2. Light A New Scented Candle!
Scent is one of the main ways that I celebrate the different seasons! For spring it feels so good to light a fresh candle with a nice spring-y scent. I love lavender scents for the warmer months and this candle mixes lavender with a sweet shortbread scent... even better!
3. Get A Planter!
How stinkin' cute is the little planter?! We got this as a wedding gift and it just adds life and joy to our home!
4. Add Fun, Printed Pieces! 
I'm a print person! I like to add poppy prints whenever and wherever I can! But my husband is not as big of a fan as I am! He loves to wear prints but when it comes to our home interiors, he likes more clean, simple and classic pieces. But for spring and summer, we both agree that poppy prints are nice! So if you're like me, take advantage of this season and get your print on!!! If you're like my husband, you can always start small! Just add some fun plates to the dinner table, or get some bright hand towels!

Candle, planter & plates are from Anthropologie

Find me on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina 

A light has dawned. 
Isaiah 9:2

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina