Style | 3.29.17

Hey friends!

Happy Wednesday! How's your week going so far? We've been super busy around here with work so I really treasure the weekends, because that's when Fred and I get to spend time together and just do whatever we want. We've had some really fun weekends this month... bike rides, macaron and coffee dates, a St.Patrick's Day parade, window shopping, antique shopping, etc. I can't even remember them all! But it's been so so fun! I'm so thankful for those adventures and those times.

 We've been getting a glimpse of some warmer, sunny spring weather and I could not be happier! I'm ready for all the flowers to bloom and I want to wear my new open-toe shoes without my feet freezing off. (I know, I know definitely a first world problem.)

Today has been so great! Fred had a late start time for work (which has never happened) so he made us breakfast! We had bagels, hash browns, scrambled eggs and sausage. I'm not really a sausage fan so I only ate a few bites haha but that's what we had! It was all really yummy. He also made us coffee and we got to just chill, sip our drinks, read our devotional together and even hang outside in the sunshine for a bit before he had to leave for work.

 I hope you're all spending some time today cultivating joy & enjoying the moment you're in!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Similar Print Swing Cardigan - Charlotte Russe
(It's back in stock!) Black Hat- Rue 21
Similar Peasant Lace-Up Dress - Rue 21
Similar Black Booties - Charlotte Russe
Similar Feather Charm Bracelet - Charming Charlie
Similar Braided Belt - Charlotte Russe
Similar Black Fringe Crossbody - Rue 21
Similar Gold Leaf Ring - Charming Charlie
 Similar Gold Design Ring - Charming Charlie 

Find me on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina

Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you.
Jeremiah 1:5

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina