Style | 3.14.17

Hi friends!

This was one of the outfits that I wore to NYFW a couple of weeks ago! I've had this ModCloth sweater coat for years and every winter, it's in my top 10 wardrobe favorites! It's such a staple for me and it gets so many compliments. I love how drape-y and snuggly it is and I love it's pattern! I think everyone should have a sweater jacket/coat like this to throw over practically any cold weather look. I love cozy, chic looks for cold days. In this outfit, I felt stylish but I also felt so warm and comfortable. It was perfect for our NYC trip because I wanted to feel good about my outfit for the shows and I wanted to feel comfortable after them so we could go sightseeing.

What are some staples in your closet right now?

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Similar Teal Lace Up Dress - Forever 21
Similar Sweater Coat - ModCloth
Black Hat - Rue 21
Similar Black Tights - Charlotte Russe 
Similar Black Boots - Forever 21

Find me on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina

Let the spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes.
Ephesians 4:23

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina