Home | Spring Cleaning Tips To Liven Up Your Space!

Hi friends!

I wanted to share some of my favorite tips this season to liven up your living space! In recent years, I've actually come to enjoy spring cleaning because of the fresh start it gives. I really enjoy knowing what I have and where it is in my home! Believe it our not, it can be fun to organize your stuff! I think it helps to take it room by room, or project by project. Spring cleaning can instantly feel overwhelming if you try to take on everything at once. That's why my number 1 tip is to start with a handy planner, so you can keep track of your lists, progress and hopes for your space!

How are you cleaning your space? Do you have any tips that you've found to be really helpful in the spring cleaning process? If you're interested in reading mine, just keep on scrollin'!

Happy Cleaning!

Love,

Christina xx

1. Get Organized With A Planner! Download a FREE Spring Cleaning Planner from Living Well, Spending Less, Inc.!
Before you can start spring cleaning your space, you've gotta get organized!
The Spring Cleaning Planner is the perfect resource to help you get your house in ship-shape this spring.  For a limited time, get it free from Living Well Spending Less®--just their little way of saying Happy Spring! Get yours here!

Are you a Clean Colleen, or a Messy Jessi? Take this short and simple free quiz assessment from Living Well Spending Less® and discover your cleaning personality! Take it here
I'm not surprised, I got Disorganized Debbie! But I'm workin' on it! What's your cleaning personality?


2. Minimize & Donate!
There is something so refreshing about downsizing your wardrobe and going through all of your clothes mindfully. I think it's so important to donate the items that we no longer wear or use. We all have so much potential in our homes just sitting on shelves or hanging in closets. There are people out there who could need what we have! I have a whole blog post on how I recycle and downsize my wardrobe if you're interested, check it out HERE! You'll love having the extra space!

3. Do A DIY Project
Nothing makes a space feel homier than a nice handmade touch. You'll also feel more in touch with your space if you helped create something in it. If you're like me, you probably have a list of projects that you've been meaning to get around to. Spring is a great season to dust off that list and get to workin' on one!
(Below is one of my latest DIY's blog post to come soon!)
4. Add Some Green To Your Space
Adding some greenery to your space, instantly adds some life! It doesn't matter if the plants are real or fake, in my opinion they all look good! And if you're as bad with plants as I've been in the past, it's smart to opt for an artificial piece. Fred and I had been looking for a bigger plant to put in our living room and we got this one at a thrift store for a total steal!
Find me on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina

Trust in God starts with trusting him one opportunity at a time. 
-Wendy Pope 

2 comments

  1. I'm a Clean Colleen ;) And I'm so excited about the planner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    TX

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina