Fashion For Good | 3 Spring Transition Outfits With Scarves! + Friend's Mission Trip Info! (KraftieKatieDesigns)

Hi friends!

I have been so excited to share this post with you guys, because it's featuring one of my dear friend's Etsy shop! My friend Katie makes these super snuggly scarves for her shop KraftieKatieDesigns. I had so much fun styling these 3 pieces for this post! I wanted to show what I wear with mine for some outfit inspiration. You can pretty much throw them over everything, but I wanted to feature my favorite looks for transitioning knit scarves into the spring. The spring season where I live is still pretty chilly, so I will be wearing these to stay warm!

My 1st look idea is to wear your infinity scarf over a maxi dress + with a moto jacket 

My 2nd look idea is to wear your scarf with a chambray/denim dress + with a slouchy cardigan

My 3rd outfit idea is to wear your scarf with a denim jacket + a faux suede mini skirt 

She currently has two infinity styles for sale, the "wide" and the "medium". Both styles come in a variety of pretty colors! They're also a great price. The "medium" is only $20 and the "wide" is $25.
 not only are these scarves staple accessories for any wardrobe, they're also for an AMAZING CAUSE! Katie is selling these scarves to help fund her mission trip to Peru this summer! Katie has a heart of gold and her deep desire to serve others and share the good news of the gospel inspires me every time I spend time with her. I'm so honored to wear her scarves. She is doing such good on these missions and I'm inviting you to support her cause and help her to keep shining her light. The scarves are super cute too so it's really a win win situation!

Below, I've included a testimony from Katie and a few pictures from her previous trip... so keep reading to learn more about her mission and the trips!
 (& yes that is her in the pictures... I know she's stinkin' adorable!)

Love,

Christina xx

Find me on:

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear.
Psalm 118:6 

Here is Katie's testimony: 


I had the privilege to go as an adult leader on Never the Same Missions, which takes teenagers and adults to other countries to spread God's love, the gospel and to serve others. As an adult leader, my focus was to invest in the teenagers on the trip and to come alongside them in serving and sharing the gospel. 
Above is a picture of our play that we would perform for the people of Costa Rica. I was able to play the "clown" which would just represent a person today in our society. In the play there is the story of the Toymaker (God) and the Toymakers Son (Jesus) and it goes through the Gospel story. The teenagers and myself performed the play and then prayed for people and asked and answered questions. I will also get to do this in Peru this summer as well. 

The picture above shows another aspect that we got to participate on the trip. We do medical clinics, visit orphanages, play with the kids of the villages, and provide soup kitchens. We talk to the people of the community and partner with churches from the communities. By partnering with churches in the country we visit, we are able to get people connected to a church and a family to help them grow in their faith. I absolutely loved playing with the children and running up and down the street in the rain with them. They really taught me more than I taught them. There are people out there living their lives in simplicity and conditions we couldn't even imagine. But God is still with them and they have joyful hearts. The little supplies and things we can bring can help them live a little better. Their needs can be met better but they are just like you and me. We need Jesus Christ to forgive our sins and save us. We can accept his love and live in his freedom and light. What a joy these trips have been to see how big God and his creation really is. He is not confined to our reality and home, but is all over the world. I am so excited to head to Peru to experience God's greatness and people again

1 comment

  1. Everything about this warms my heart! I have such cute friends with sweet souls ❤❤

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina