Style | 2.13.17

Hey friends!

I'm getting ready for Valentine's Day today! How about you? Who's your valentine and how are you celebrating? Even if it's your pet or you're celebrating against V-Day, I wanna know your plans!

I think Valentine's Day is the perfect time to rock a bold red frock! It's fun to dress up in something daring and flirty and feel a little more romantic than usual! I absolutely LOVE this StyleWe dress. The vibrant color, the shift silhouette + and the ruffles (sigh) ... it screams romance! 

The necklace that I'm wearing is from Rocksbox  & it has a matching earring set that I'm wearing, but you can't see it in the photos. I'm OBSESSED with druzy stones lately and this set has such a nice chocolate color. I LOVE IT! As always, if you would like to try Rocksbox for yourself, use my code: bgbychristinaxoxo
for 1 free month!

Happy Monday!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Black Pumps - Charlotte Russe
Druzy Stone Necklace - Rocksbox | Kendra Scott
Druzy Stone Drop Earrings - Rocksbox | Kendra Scott
Similar Sunglasses - Forever 21
Gold Arrow Ring - Rue 21
Gold Stud Ring - Rue 21
Similar Gold Star Bracelet - Forever 21
Similar Gold Bar Bracelet - Forever 21

FIND ME ON:
Instagram
Pinterest
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

1 comment

  1. You look great in that red dress! This bag will look great with it The Volon bag

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina