Make Cleaning Up The Holiday Mess More Fun!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WipeAwayHolidayMess #CollectiveBias 
Hi friends!

The holidays are officially over and it's time to clean up the mess that they leave! I absolutely hate to see the holidays go. It can be hard to get back into the swing of things after all of the parties, presents and treats. It also makes me sad to pack away all of the magical decorations. However, no one says the cleaning and organizing can't be fun! It always helps to have the right cleaning supplies. This year, I used the New Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloths to help clean up the mess! The New Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloth is available in packs of 1 and 2 and it comes in navy, tan, gray and mint. They have such pretty designs on them too, they're definitely my prettiest scrubbing cloths! My favorite thing about them is their ability to clean a variety of surfaces. They take cleaning to a whole new level so you can do even more, including tackling the stickiest of messes. 

You can use them wet or dry. I like to wet them a bit with water to clean my kitchen surfaces such as the table, the sink and the countertops. When I use them to clean my dishes, I like to wet them down with water and add a little dish soap.

I use the New Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloths to clean a variety of surfaces in my home. They're fully washable, reusable and sturdy! The scrubbing dots on the one side of the cloth help me to clean up any mess in the sink. They're amazing for cleaning dishes and utensils after baking and cooking. I love their non-scratch scrubbing power. I can clean the dirtiest of plates and yet they're still perfect for wiping and drying. 

The Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloths have two sides, scrubbing dots and premium fiber cloth. The scrubbing dots technology originates from their stay clean sponges. The power and uniqueness of both sides gives you a quicker and easier clean!

The Dish Cloth. Reinvented.
Here are some of my favorite tips for making cleaning fast and fun:

1. Make it a challenge! Make it a contest with your roommate, partner, etc. Set a timer and see who can get more done in that time.
2. Move to music! Put on a song or two and see how much you can clean while it plays.
3. Switch it up! Make a chore jar or spinner then draw or spin to see what your chores are for that day.
4. Get organized! Make a daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule to prioritize chores and make it less overwhelming and time consuming! 
There is a promo going on at Kroger this month for the Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloths! You can get an in-store clip strip offer for $1.50 off of a 2-pack. 

Try them out for yourself and let me know how you're cleaning up after the holiday mess! I'd love to hear your tips and tricks!

If you'd like to see more ideas to help clean your biggest mess, click here!

Happy cleaning!

Love, 

Christina xx

3 comments

  1. Love your list of cleaning tips, especially the move to the music one! I know it helps me when I clean! :-) {client}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, I also love cleaning when I can jam out to my favorite tunes!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina