Split Banana Energy Snack!

Hey guys--

I am loving this snack! This is definitely one of my favorites right now. It keeps me energized to power through my days and workouts and I think it's delicious. All of these ingredients are snacks that give me a burst of energy, so eating them altogether is a major energy boost! Below I showed the ingredients that I used, but you can add anything to your banana to create a recipe that you like best. There are so many yummy combinations. I want to try strawberries and greek yogurt on a banana!

Have a happy Monday!

Christina xx

Ingredients: 1 banana, blueberries, dark chocolate chips, peanut butter, cinnamon

Steps: 1. Take a knife and gently slice the banana in it's middle to create a divide but don't cut all the way through.
2. Spread peanut butter into the banana as a base for all the toppings.
3. Sprinkle some cinnamon onto the peanut butter.
4. Place blueberries and chocolate chips on top.

& You are finished! Enjoy!




1 comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina