Style | Floral Pants & {Why I Stop & Smell The Roses}


Hi guys!

Today, stop & smell the roses! My mom wrote a beautiful letter for Fred & I for our wedding anniversary this week and needless to say, I balled my eyes out reading it. Fred and I read it together and I got about two sentences in before I made him read the rest of it for us because I was crying too hard. The letter was a compilation of her thoughts leading up to the wedding, complete with last dates from last summer. It was like a glimpse into her journal. She talked about being in different spots of our hometown and remembering our times there together when I was just a girl at a home. Those were such dear memories and it made me very emotional to remember. Time goes by so so fast. I swear it gets quicker and quicker each year as I get older. Take some time today to stop, look around, smile and just enjoy the present moment that you're in. Whether it's one of plenty or want, just remember that this present time is passing and precious. Be thankful today for all that you have. It's so easy to be a teenager living at home, focused on leaving so you can be independent and find new adventure. It's so easy to be always looking to the next stage in life, but we must fight that mentality. Don't let the sweetness of the current moment pass you by.

I'm almost in tears again, so I'm gonna talk about these pants because they make me happy ha ha! I love floral anything and now I have floral pants! These are the only pair of floral pants that I have so they're pretty special to me. These are the softest softest pants, ahh I love them so much. They're so soft you can sleep in them. Honestly, they can be lounge pants or cute pants in my opinion. They're from The Carriage House Boutique and I have a discount code for you guys, use:
bgby10 for 10% off!
They also offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders!

I've been wearing my BEARPAW fringe sandals like crazy. You can use my code:
BA171JZQZM for 15% off!

Guys, this necklace came in my latest Rocksbox set and I've gotta say it's one of my favorite pieces I've ever gotten. I've worn it with everything. I feel so BA in it lol. If you haven't tried Rocksbox yet & you want a free set, use code:
bgbychristinaxoxo 

Also, these are my latest sunnies! These cat eye sunglasses are from Rosegal. I've been wanting rose gold ones all summer. What do y'all think?

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing}
Similar Black Tee - Charlotte Russe
Black Statement Necklace - Rocksbox |Slate
Floral Rose Pants - The Carriage House Boutique
'Avril' Black Fringe Sandals - BEARPAW
Cat Eye Sunglasses - Rosegal
Similar Black Velvet Headwrap - Rue 21 

Find me on:

Grace upon grace.
- @gracefulmagazine 

*I received products from BEARPAW, The Carriage House Boutique & Rosegal and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that sponsor BG by Christina! 

1 comment

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That black tee and those floral pants are amazing! I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina