Style | AMICLUBWEAR Swim Part 2!

Hi guys!

This is the second part to my AMICLUBWEAR swim post. This is my other new suit that I can't wait to wear on the beach this summer! This swimsuit is absolutely GORGEOUS and it's an amazing price! You guys, it's seriously so pretty. I love the soft blush/mauve color and the fringes are so fun! I will definitely be wearing this one a lot this summer.

Sticking with the fringe theme in this look, I added my favorite fringed sandals! These are the "Avril" BEARPAW style and they look so chic and go with practically anything. 
Don't forget, you can snag my
BEARPAW code: BA171JZQZM for 15% off!

Do you guys love pineapple things as much as I do?! I'm not sure when that obsession started haha, but I think pineapple stuff is so cute! This pineapple necklace and pineapple earrings are my latest jewelry finds! They're definitely getting packed in my suitcase for vacation! You can use my
The Carriage House Boutique code: bgby10 for 10% off your order!

Are you guys a fringe fan and crazy pineapple lady like me?!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing}
Blush Fringe Swimsuit - AMICLUBWEAR
Pineapple Necklace + Earrings - The Carriage House Boutique 
Similar Light Denim Shorts - H&M
Similar Sheer Kimono - Forever 21
Similar Print Fedora - Target

Find me on:

God, please guide me on decisions.
@dailyscrolls 

*Thank you BEARPAW, The Carriage House Boutique & AMICLUBWEAR for sponsoring this post! 

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina