Beauty | How I Get No-Heat Beachy Waves!

Hi guys!

I have quite a different background in today's pictures and that's because we're on vacation!!! Yay! I'm a beach bum at heart. I love to play in the water and lay in the sun. I've always loved to spend as much time by the ocean that I can. If y'all don't know, my natural hair texture is wavy and beachy. Even when I'm home, if I don't blow dry my hair, or style it with heat, my waves come out full force! (And they only get curlier with humidity and salty air, so my vacation hair is pretty hard to tame!) When I'm at the beach, it's pointless to even style my hair with heated hair styling tools. Heat is extra damaging to my locks when they're already being exposed to sun and chlorine so on the beach, I like to use sprays for styling. I love salty, wave-enhancing sprays that vamp up my natural texture! 

This summer, I've found Surf Spray by Clean Enhanced Organics. It's an organic wave-enhancing spray that creates a salty, wind-swept look. It even says sexy, salty, windswept hair on the bottle, so  sign me up! It's formulated with organic kelp, lime and patchouli extracts, organic lime and birch essential oils and imported Dead Sea salts. I definitely smell the patchouli in it and it smells absolutely delicious! I would seriously wear a perfume with this spray's scent haha. It's light and summery and sexy. I also love the salty essence to it, because salt creates the perfect waves for me!

Do you guys have any no-heat hairstyle tips that you love?! 

.Love,

Christina xx

Find me on:

God can take what someone meant to destroy you with and use it to rebuild you, better and stronger. 
- SpiritualInspiration.Tumblr. Com




Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina