Style | Women's Tie-Dye Dress Trend + Mini Wishlist!

Hi guys!

I'm loving the women's tie-dye dress trend for summer! Tie-dye prints are so free-spirited and boho! I am crushing on all the tie-dye dresses I've been seeing lately. I want to buy one (or two) for our upcoming vacation!

Above is my mini wishlist of the tie-dye items that I want right now! I will have them linked below if you're interested!

Wishlist 
(from left to right)

1. V-Neck Asymmetrical Tie-Dye T-Shirt Dress

2. Tie-Dye Cut-Out Racerback Maxi Dress

3. Off-the-Shoulder Slit Tie-Dye High-Low Dress

Are you loving the tie-dye print trend?

Love,

Christina xx

Find me on:

Hope anchors the soul.
Hebrews 6:19

1 comment

  1. I love that purple dress! That shape doesn't look good on me, but I love the cut and colors!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina