Style | Summer 2017 Wishlist Racerback Bikinis

Hi friends!

This summer, I am loving the racerback bikini trend and Zaful has so many cute ones that I'm coveting! I'm also really liking this skull bikini. I just really like the floral mixed with the skull print, it reminds me of Lana Del Rey and the flowers make it more feminine!

In general, I love fun prints especially boho prints and when it come to swimsuit prints I go even more playful! When you're by the water and/or in warm weather, it's fun to try a bright color or a bold print. Summer is the perfect season to get out of your comfort zone and try something new and flirty. With swimsuits, I also really love intricate detail and cutouts!

These are the top 6 on my wish list this summer:
1. Oil Painting Strappy Swimwear- Black 
2. Racerback Design Leaf Pattern Bikini- Green 
3. Printed Racerback Pullover Bikini Set- Blue And White 
4. Racerback Cut Out Bikini Set- Black 
5. Racerback High Neck Aztec Bikini- White And Black 
6. Contrast Lace Wrap Bikini Set- Burgundy 

Zaful has been getting a lot of buzz recently in the blogosphere and I want to try their products out for myself. They have a lot of adorable things. I love trying out new clothing boutiques so I'm excited!

Are you guys loving the racerback trend? What swimsuits are you eyeing this summer?

Love,

Christina xx

*All pictures from Zaful

Find me on:

I want to stop comparing and start celebrating who God made me to be.
- The Word For The Day

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina