Lifestyle | My 8 Beach Essentials!


Hey guys!

Today, I'm sharing eight of my beach essentials with you! I am vacation dreaming over here. I don't have any beach trips planned until summer, but it's never too early to start gearing up for the season! First on my list, is the perfect swimsuit! Finding a great suit is definitely an essential for me, because I will be gettin' in that water! I love both sunbathing in the sand and swimming in the ocean. Adore Me's new swim collection has so many cute suits that are definitely on my current want list. If you're in the market for a new suit, or if you're daydreaming about your next trip, check out the collection to find your perfect fit!

I love their Instagram as well so be sure to check out the Adore Me page!

What are your beach must-haves? Do you usually go for bikinis or one-pieces? 

Love,

Christina xx

1. A Fabulous Swimsuit 
It's so important to feel confident in your swimsuit! When you're shopping for a new suit, be sure to try on a lot of different styles. You never know what you'll end up feeling the best in!
(Blush Fringe One Piece Swimsuit | AMICLUBWEAR)
2. A Boho Coverup
I love swim coverups. I like to have a couple so I can style my different suits with cute kimonos and wraps. An airy, boho kimono is the perfect swim coverup to throw on over your suit. Plus, you'll look super stylish on the beach in it!
(Ivory Crochet Kimono | Forever 21)
3. A Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
This might seem like a random item to have as as beach essential, but I always pack a conditioning mask for my trips! The sun and the salt really dry out my hair so I like to apply a deep conditioning mask onto my hair before I go out in the sun!
(Deep Conditioning Hair Masque | Alodia)
4. A Favorite Magazine
I have to have a good read with me on the beach so I can kick back, relax and read. I like to catch up on my fashion while listening to the waves roll in! I love Columbus Monthly, it's always nice to read the local stories!
(April Issue | Columbus Monthly)
& I want to say a huge thank you to Columbus Monthly for including me in this month's issue! I am beyond honored to be on those pages! So so cool! Thank you!
5. A Good Pair Of Sunnies
It's super important to protect to your eyes from the sun! Make sure you bring a comfortable pair that you feel confident in! 
(Gold Aviators | Rue 21)
6. A Beach Hat
I live in hats when I'm on the beach! I get migraines so easily and I find it crucial for me to wear a hat in the bright sun to try and avoid those headaches. Hats also protect your scalp from getting burnt!
(Woven Floppy Hat | Charlotte Russe)
7. A Contractable Lint Roller 
The last time Fred and I were at the beach, we really could've used a lint roller! A small, contractable lint roller is now a beach must-have for me to get off all of the fuzzies that get on our stuff!
(Rose Gold Travel Lint Roller | Flint)
8. A Protective Sunblock
You've gotta protect your skin out on the beach! If you're gonna be in the sun, your skin needs a great SPF to keep you safe and to prevent those wrinkles! I like formulas that are gentle on your skin and waterproof.
(UV Sun Fluid SPF 30 | Dr.Jart+)
Find me on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina

Day after day he bears our burdens.
Psalm 68:19

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina