Lifestyle | Coffee W/C (4.17)


Hey friends!

Grab some coffee, let's catch up!

Today, I'm doing the "currently tag" that I found on the blog Emma's Grimoire.

Currently I'm:

Making a grocery list and meal plan for this week and next! I'm going to attempt to make my grandma Jane's orange french toast recipe. I'm also making an organization type list for blog posting and scheduling!

Cooking so much soup lately. Soup, crackers and jello because my stomach's been hurting me. I've been trying a lot of the recipes that are in the cookbook my sister made for me for Christmas. Tonight I'm actually cooking her "stuffed french bread" recipe. I'm super excited to see how it turns out!

Drinking iced coffee as always, but this month I've been drinking it black and without coconut milk! I like black coffee, but it's unusual for me to drink black the most often! I've been pretty nauseous lately so I haven't wanted coconut milk. Also, Fred just got me some green tea so I'm excited to start making some iced tea.

Reading Reflections of the Psalms by C.S Lewis. I've already read a lot of this book about two years ago, but I want to read it again and absorb it. I'm still in the same daily devotional book as last month. It's called For Such a Time as This.

Wanting to buy a new concealer because my only tube of concealer is incredibly low. I will run out soon! I'm wanting to make the switch over to more organic, green beauty and body care products when I can and I've found that it's not that easy! A lot of organic products that I would want are a bit out of my price range right now, but I'll keep searching! I'm also wanting to try a new sunless tanner.

Looking at fall outfit inspiration! It might seem a little early, but I plan everything out ahead of time of my blog.

Playing a lot of '90s music. Third Eye Blind all the way haha. '90s music puts me in such a good mood. It takes me back to the simple days!

Wasting my early mornings. I've had a difficult time sleeping lately so I've been getting up later than usual. I can't wait to be on a better sleep schedule!

Wishing for some time by a pool, or on the beach... really just some time to relax and swim! I really wish for a second honeymoon. It would be nice if every couple could have one getaway every year (Haha yeah I know, I'll keep dreamin').

Enjoying coffee & chocolates. I love a little treat time during my day it brings me so much joy.

Waiting to see how I'm going to feel completely off a medicine that I was on for my UC. It's very nerve-wracking to hope for the best, but know how hard it's been in the past.

Watching Gilmore Girls like crazy! Fred always falls asleep before me. So lately, every night before bed I ask Fred to put on Gilmore Girls for me so I can watch a few episodes before I go to sleep. We can honestly count on one hand how many times that I've fallen asleep before him and I'm pretty sure it's only been twice! I'm really envious of him. He's so good at falling asleep, but it takes me a long time to slow down my thoughts and wind down for the night. Together we've been watching a lot of White Collar and Bob's Burgers on Netflix. I'm the crazy Christmas loving type person that watches Christmas movies ALL YEAR long. I know it drives him crazy when I suggest a Christmas movie for us in the middle of spring haha and I don't blame him. I do love them though, but I know they're corny as heck. I'm also really badly wanting to watch Serendipity, but I'm not sure why because it hasn't been that long since we watched that!

Liking spending our weekends exploring! We've been going on some bike rides and going to places we've always wanted to go. I love it!

Wondering when I'm gonna get a baby pug.
(Fred if you're reading this, when am I? ;))

Loving my husband Fred and planning for his upcoming birthday in May. I love surprising him so I'm always excited when his birthday month rolls around!

Hoping for strength and improved health for the next month.

Needing a baby pug.
 If anyone would like to gift me with one, I will gladly accept.

Smelling my current favorite candle right now. I'm loving the Boulangerie candle from Anthropologie in the scent Lavender Shortbread. It smells like fresh baked goods, but it's nice and light. It's a great scent for spring and summer.

Wearing lots of chokers! I'm loving the trend. They were one of my favorite trends of the '90s and I'm so happy they came back. There are so many kinds now too. I have to control myself because I'm always finding new ones that I want haha.

Noticing how much I pick my eyelashes. It is such a BAD habit. Do any of you guys struggle with that? We're trying our hardest to break this habit. Fred has to tell me a trillion times to stop when he sees me doing it. We even play a little game now. The game is if I touch them more than 3 times in one night, I don't get a massage. I always want a massage so this kills me haha. It's really helped me to notice how much I pick at them. If you have any tips, please comment and let me know!

Knowing that this post is crazy long. Dang I've written a lot! If you're still reading, props to you. :D

Thinking about buying a new Bible. I would really like to get a journaling one so I can visually see what I've read as I go along. I want to read the entire Bible this year.

Feeling pretty under the weather. I've had a difficult couple of weeks health-wise. Thank you all for the well wishes. You don't know how much it means to me. <33

Opening my heart center and hip flexors haha. I just finished a yoga routine opening my hip flexors. My hips have been feeling so tight. I think I need to do yoga routines for my hips more often. I think the routines that focus on stretching are my favorite!

Giggling with Fred. I've noticed that we've been laughing even more than usual this month and I love  it. We've been extra goofy and I love that I can be as silly and crazy as I want around him and he doesn't mind... I can actually makes him laugh too. Laughter really is medicine for the soul.
Also, if you love pugs and you're not following Doug the Pug on Facebook YOU NEED TO BE! He's so dang cute and witty haha his pictures are so relatable and crack me every time. Oh and if you're currently in need of a smile watch this video. Fred showed it to me and we laughed so hard.
Oh and one last thing! I love Youtuber Bonnie Hoellein's family vlogs. Her kids are too dang cute. This one made me laugh soo hard. It's called "I miss JESUS". One of her little boys cries and says "My tummy hurts and I miss Jesus".. hahaha so stinkin' adorable and hilarious. If you wanna see the clip, skip to around 12:50 in the video. Now Fred and I say that to each other. It's just too perfect because my stomach hurts so often haha.

I'd love to know your answers to these!
What have you been up to lately?

Love,

Christina xx

Find me on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina 

It only takes one act of Jesus led love to change someone's life.
- FearfullyWonderfullyMe.com 

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina