Style | 3.24.17


Hey guys!

Happy Weekend! This is the look that I wore to the Yuna Yang show! If you missed my post on the show, you can check it out HERE. This is my current favorite dress in my closet! I am obsessed with it. I feel so whimsical when I wear it. Flowy maxi dresses are my absolute favorite to wear. I love wearing pieces that make me feel like I should be twirling around down the city streets. I don't know why, but I love it. The bottom of this dress got soaked from walking around the city. It was actually pretty gross haha (think sloshy, muddy NYC street water). I had to walk back to the hotel and change after the show because I was so cold and wet!

One thing that I love about New York, is that everyone does their own thing and just minds their own business. I usually feel a little bit awkward when I got blog pictures in public, but I felt perfectly normal getting them here in front of tons of people! It's so awesome!

Who is ready for that warm weather?! Is it still cold where you are? Let me know!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Floral Maxi - Forever 21
Black Cami - Forever 21
Similar Rhinestone Choker - Forever 21
Similar Black Booties - Charlotte Russe 

Find me on:
SNAPCHAT: bgbychristina

He is making beauty out of your ashes.
Isaiah 61:3 

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina