Beauty | Jamberry X UniversiTee Box Tutorial

What you'll need:
 nail wraps, scissors, nail file, nail polish remover (only if you're wearing nail polish), alcohol nail wipe, mini-heater or blow dryer, cuticle pusher, cuticle oil (optional) 
1. Make sure you begin with unpolished, dry nails
2. Use a nail prep wipe/alcohol wipe to gently sweep over your dry nails
3. Use a cuticle pusher to push back your cuticles and get your nails ready for the wraps
4. Pick the nail wrap print you want to use and match the correct size wraps to each nail
5. Turn on your mini-heater or blow dryer
6. Hold the wrap up to heat for 3-5 seconds or until it softens 
7. Place the wrap on your nail and press it onto your nail for a few seconds
8. Use your scissors to cut off the excess wrap
9. Use a nail file to file down the wrap, go around the edges to soften them down
10. Put your nail back up to heat and put some pressure on the wrap to really lock it onto your nail
& You're all set!
(pretty easy huh?)
Feel free to apply some cuticle oil after your wraps are all on
Hi friends!

These adorable Jamberry nail wraps came in the Grammy Edition UBOX that I got to review for UniversiTeeBox and I thought I'd show you guys how they work. They're so much easier than I thought they would be! And they don't take very long at all! Doing my own nails has always been difficult for me! I've been trying to get better at this year and I'm loving the option of these nail wraps .. not to mention the prints on the wraps are so dang cute! I hope you enjoy the tutorial.

If you want to see my entire first experience with the wraps, watch my YouTube video
HERE!

Have you guys tried these before, or do you want to give them a try now?!

Love,

Christina xx

Find me on:

This is love, not that we love God, but that he loved us.
1 John 4:10

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina