Style | 2.6.17

Hey friends!

Happy Monday!!!

I have a busy, busy week ahead! What's yours look like? I just have a lot of work to get done and deadlines to meet. I'm beyond excited with the content though. I can't wait to create some of these posts for all of you. There is definitely some exciting stuff coming to the blog!

If you've followed my blog for awhile now you know that I'm obsessed with floral prints. You just can't go wrong with a pretty floral. They're so romantic and feminine. I enjoy wearing them, they put me in a good mood! & Lately I've been loving black pieces with a colorful floral prints. I loveee that contrast. This StyleWe dress has a little bit of everything that I love... those bell sleeves and bold floral print. I think my favorite part of the dress though is how vivid the colors on it are. The print is super colorful and the colors are super gorgeous.

If you can see the little tiny stud earrings that I have on, they are SO dreamy. They're from my most recent Rocksbox subscription box. One stud is a star and the other stud is a moon, I'm in love. If you'd like a free month of Rocksbox for yourself, use my code:
bgbychristinaxoxo

I hope your week is off to a great start!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Floral Print Dress - StyleWe
Black Tights - ModCloth
Similar Mirror Necklace - Vintage
Similar Black Booties - Charlotte Russe 
Star & Moon Stud Earrings - Rocksbox | Kris Nations
Similar Star Necklace - Forever 21 
Similar Black Sunnies - Forever 21



Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina