Style | 2.2.17

Hey everyone!

Happy February!!!

I don't know about you, but I love this month. Give me all of the red and pink & hearts everywhere! I also have a H U G E weakness for Valentine's Day candy and I've already bought myself a couple heart shaped boxes of chocolates and went through them all haha. I'm making changes to my food plan and food journaling so I will not be indulging in candy as much for the rest of this month.

I'm really hoping to stay well this month. I was sick soo much in December and January, it's just such a bummer. I have so many posts coming for you guys and I'm still wanting to eventually get on a blogging schedule, so let's hope February is a healthy month. Fingers crossed!

This Ettika ranch bolo choker is so fun! It's so long and dramatic, perfect for the day you want to make a statement with your look. As always, you can use my code:
@bgbychristina 
to get 15% off of your Ettika order!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Similar Paisley Print Dress - Forever 21
Black Cardigan - Forever 21
Similar Black Faux Fur Vest - Nordstrom
Similar Burgundy Hat - Forever 21
Black Tights -Modcloth
Desert Ranch Bolo Choker - Ettika
Similar Black Booties - Charlotte Russe 
Similar Sunglasses - Forever 21
Similar Gold Design Ring - Charming Charlie 
Similar Golden Rose Ring - Forever 21 

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina