Style | 1.12.17


Hey guys!

Happy Thursday! I'm hoping to get on more of a posting schedule here soon. I want to do Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Things have still been hectic since we've gotten home from our holiday travels. I feel like I've been playing catch up since we got back, so it's been difficult for me to have a consistent posting schedule. I'm hoping that will change soon!

The stone pendant necklace that I'm wearing came in my most recent Rocksbox set! It's my favorite piece of jewelry that I've received in my sets so far. It is such a stunning color and I adore the style of it. It will definitely be worn on repeat! If you'd like to try a free month of Rocksbox, use my code:
bgbychristinaxoxo
& get started today!

Fred's best friend's wedding is this weekend! I'm so excited. We will be traveling a bit again so I'm trying to get everything done around the house and for the blog that needs completed. My lists are never ending here recently haha. I didn't get much sleep last night and I actually haven't gotten much sleep for the past couple of nights. I can feel it that I will be fighting the urge to take a nap all day! I'm SOO glad tomorrow is Friday. Hopefully the weekend we will bring us a bit of rest at least a break from our work for a few days!

Do you guys have any fun weekend plans?!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing}
Similar Knit Dress - Forever 21
Similar Fringe Cardigan - Forever 21
Black Hat - Rue 21
Similar Stone Necklace - Rocksbox, Slate 
Black Tights - Modcloth
Similar Black Faux Suede Booties - Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Similar Green Ring - Vintage
Similar Sun Charm Necklace - Forever 21
Similar Brass Circle Ring - Forever 21
Similar Triple Entwined Ring- Claire's Inc.
Similar Gold Arrow Bracelet - Forever 21



Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina