Style | Marshmallow Winter

Hey guys!

It hasn't been the easiest week at our place! Fred and I have both been sick. I forgot how difficult it was to keep a house up and running and just carry on in general when you're both sick. Healing prayers are much appreciated, especially for Fred! He works so hard and I know he hasn't been getting enough rest to weather his sickness. We had a lot of holiday plans and things to get done this week, but we're not going to be able to do it all or even most of it & for now that has to be okay! 

This STYLEWE coat is so amazing and if you love it as much as I do, it's now 20% OFF so snag it! I've always been drawn to soft blush pink shades. I just feel so feminine when I wear them. This is almost like a cardigan coat, because it's so dang cozy. I will be throwing this on over everything all winter. I also think it will be a really nice spring coat as well because it's usually pretty cold here during our spring months! I've heard that blush tones are going to be trending again for the coming new year. Blush is always trending in my book, but I realized that pretty much everything on my Christmas list this year is pink... Pink shoes, pink hat, pink robe... But no shame, I love pink!

I hope you're all having a great week! & HAPPY DECEMBER! YAY for Christmas!

P.S- How cute is that little dainty gold ring? It came in my Rocksbox Subscription box and I LOVE it so much! If you sign up with my code: bgbychristinaxoxo you get a free month of jewels! It's also an awesome awesome gift to give someone this holiday season!

And thanks to my husband for taking these pictures <3

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing}
 Similar Bejeweled Headband - Forever 21
Similar Black Cat Eye Sunnies - Charlotte Russe 
Similar Faux Fur Infinity Scarf - Charlotte Russe
 Similar Black Basic Long Sleeve Top - Forever 21
Pink Coat - Style We
Dainty Ring - Rocksbox
Similar Pink Moonstone Ring - Charming Charlie
Similar Dark Denim - Forever 21
Black Faux Suede Flats -Charlotte Russe
Similar Deer Pin - Vintage 
Similar Pink Velvet Choker - Forever 21
Black Gloves - Forever  21 



Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina