Style | Holly Berries


Hey guys!

It's almost Christmas Eve!!! Merry everything to you & yours! I'm so excited. I'm going to make this short, because I still have a lot to do before we start our holiday travels! But I hope you have so much fun during all of your holiday festivities! Kiss and hug your loved ones, laugh and take in all of the warmth and joy. This can be a very hard season for so many, if you're grieving this holiday or if you're feeling lonely or just struggling, please let me know how I can pray for you so you can be in my thoughts and lifted up in spirit! Feel free to comment, message, email me, etc.

I've been super excited for this post, because I get to share an amazing shop with you guys. The gorgeous flower crown that I'm wearing is from Halos by Blythe. I cannot resist a pretty floral crown and her shop is filled with them! She has an adorable little Etsy shop as well. If you're flower obsessed like me, definitely check them out. I absolutely love that she offers flowers crowns for a variety of seasons. In the past, I've had a difficult time finding something floral for winter that didn't scream spring but she has lovely options for the entire year! 

Merry Merry Christmas everyone!

Love,

Christina xx

"Behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people."
- Luke 2:10

{WEARING}
Similar Red Flutter Sleeve Dress - Forever 21
Holly Berry Floral Halo - Halos By Blythe
Black Tights - Modcloth
Similar Black Bralette - Deb
Similar Black Pumps - Charlotte Russe
Similar Moon Necklace - Forever 21
Similar Arrow Bracelet - Forever 21
I just had to show off the gorgeous packaging of this floral halo! 
 So lovely!

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina