Style | Cranberry Belle



Hey friends!

Merry Christmas week! I hope you're all having a lovely December & holiday season! It became a winter wonderland here this week! We had a lot of pretty snow fall and was snowing on me so hard during this shoot! I love snow backdrops in the winter, they make for such magical pictures. I was FREEZING after these were taken though. I wore two pairs of pajama pants the rest of the day haha but that is not out of the ordinary for me. I really hope we get a white Christmas this year even though most of the snow has melted already! I'm holding onto hope since we've still been getting snow flurries every day!

Are you guys O B S E S S E D with bell sleeves as much as I am?! I know I rave about them and wear them ALL the time, but they are so fun to wear. I always feel so feminine and whimsical in a good bell sleeve and I'm in love with this top by STYLEWE! It's the perfect look for any holiday party, you can really dress it up or down and your look will have just the right amount of drama!

Stay warm & cozy guys!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing}:
Bell Sleeve Top - STYLEWE
Black Denim - Forever 21
 Similar Black Pumps - Charlotte Russe
Similar Beaded Bag - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Forever 21 
Similar Silver Drop Earrings - Charming Charlie 

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina