Ho-Ho Holiday Gift Guide Event


 
Hey guys!

These are some snapshots from the Ho-Ho Holiday Gift Guide event that I attended a couple of weeks ago. Fred and I had such a good time seeing all of the holiday gifts and meeting some of the super talented vendors. It's always a good time when it's local event. The community is so inspiring and creative, we loved getting to meet some of you! The event was at Bleu & Fig and let me just say the food was A M A Z I N G!!! There are a few pictures above of the lovely spread they had for us. The display was gorgeous as well. The event was put on by Ohio Creative Collective and they did a great job! I want to say a huge thank you to them and Bleu & Fig for having us and making us feel so welcome + cozy. 

There were so many great holiday gifts to love on display. I just had to share them with you guys. I did an entire Gift Guide post on my favorite picks of the season. Check out my post HERE!

Happy Monday!

Love,

Christina xx

1 comment

  1. This stuff is SO CUTE! I love those clothes and all those prints!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina