Style | Black Bird

Hey guys!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!!!
What are the most thankful for this season? Let me know,  I'd love to celebrate with you. I hope you're all having an amazing start to the holiday week. I had such a difficult time with this post, I'm ready to post this and move on to my other posts for the week! For some reason, the lighting and clarity was giving me trouble while I was shooting and while I was editing! Ugh, hate that! But I hope you guys like the look! I bought this dress because it has an amazing bird print on it!! I bought the choker with the dress in mind, but it's easily become one of my favorite chokers. I love the flower accent so much! <3


I'm hoping to have a relaxing night tonight, complete with yoga, meditation and a bubble bath.. But first,  I'm going to hopefully edit another style post so I can get that up for you guys this week!

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing}

^^^ Literally my entire outfit is from Forever ha ha 



Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina