Indigo


Happy Monday Friends!!!

What are your plans for the week?! & How was your weekend? I have a lot of blogging plans for this week. I was actually so excited for Monday to come around so I could dive in and start posting. We had a really challenging weekend with my health. Friday, Fred and I had a date night. We went shopping just to get out and about and then we grabbed some dinner. After we ate dinner, my stomach hurt so bad that we just went home and literally couldn't do anything else for the rest of the evening. I was up most of the night in pain, so the next morning when we woke up planning to take a bike ride, I just couldn't do it and Fred had to go by himself. I wasn't able to leave the house until like 5 because I still felt so bad. Then yesterday, I couldn't go visit my sister in law for her birthday because I felt so crappy. I tried to get ready and prepare myself for a couple of hours before we supposed to leave and then we were like "You're not gonna be able to make that trip today". It really wears on us when I have multiple bad days consecutively. But we've come to know this as part of the disease when I'm in flare so we do our best to work around it and have fun in our own way. Being at home, I get to bake a lot. I've had so much fun exploring paleo treat options this season. I've made chocolate caramel apple dippers, pumpkin spice latte bites, maple almond fudge and some banana chocolate muffins. I'm going to share some of my favorite fall recipes that I've tried on the blog soon! I also decided to turn our little bar cart corner in our dining room into a space to decorate for Halloween and I'll be sharing that DIY post soon too! Also, I did yoga last night for the first time and forever and I can already tell that it was very beneficial for me. I'm looking forward to doing some today too! 

I've been loving all of the lace-up details on blouses and dresses this season. I think they're so cute! All of the retro vibes make me so happy! I love that I can find faux suede skirts and whimsical belle sleeve tops. Plus, I love the color of this shirt! It's so unique. I've had this top since I was in high school. I got it one year for Christmas, when Victoria's Secret still sold clothes (they don't sell really sell apparel other than lounge + workout anymore right? haha I don't know!)

P.S- If you love these earrings as much as I do, look into Rocksbox! You won't regret it. These chevron drop earrings were in my first subscription box with them. If you use my code "bgbychristinaxoxo" you can try Rocksbox for one whole month for FREE! Seriously, no strings attached! You just get to have fun with awesome, designer jewelry. I will be posting what all came in my first box this week, so stay tuned for that! :D 

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO MY SISTER-IN-LAW AUDREY! :D I hope you're having the best day! Guys, check out her blog it's the cutest! She blogs over at Life As Louise and she pretty much blogs about everything cool.

Hope you have a great week!

Christina xx

{Wearing: Indigo Lace-Up Blouse- Vintage Victoria's Secret}
Faux Suede Button Up Skirt- Rue 21
Cognac Booties- Forever 21
Chevron Drop Earrings- Rocksbox | Slate



3 comments

  1. Such a cute fall look! In the thumbnail, it looked like a laceup top I purchased this fall at Nordstrom - it looks great on you, girl!

    Lauren
    http://www.anexplorersheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! That skirt is so flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina